One Year Chirology Training Course – 2018 – Johannesburg
Are you drawn towards people’s hands, and to learning more about how to read them?
- course begins late Jan/early Feb 2018, by arrangement, with the date for each further lesson decided by group agreement
- comprises 20 Lessons of 2.5 hours each
- we explore all aspects of hand reading, past and present trends, including scientific health research
- we identify and interpret the markings on the hands, e.g. morphology (shapes and forms), textures, dermatoglyphics, lines etc
- we learn about cutting edge counseling and coaching systems
- we cover an in-depth exploration of intuitive perception and psychic development, with suggestions and techniques for how to trust yourself and your integrity
- together we explore the process of channelling information and healing energy, while holding a sacred and safe space
- we develop our vocabulary based upon the principles of the 5 elements
- after the 6th lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that you can begin to analyse hands almost immediately
- maximum of 4 students – intention set for intimacy and trust
- a copy of my published book: ‘God Given Glyphs – Decoding Fingerprints – Chirology – the How-to of Hand Reading’
- an A4 x 130 page, comprehensive thoroughly illustrated bound manual (a book in itself) containing the course information and lots of beautiful clear sample prints
- 2 x handy and helpful illustrated ebooks (printed and bound for your convenience)
- assorted sets of prints and weekly notes as reference guides for your studies
- a set of your own prints with which to work
- a certificate upon completion
Investment: R12,800. R3,000 deposit with the balance payable by arrangement.
Dates and Times: Begins late Jan/early Feb. Weekday mornings or Saturday afternoons. Dates and times to be decided after each lesson by group agreement.
Place: Dundalk Avenue, cnr Kilkenny Road – Parkview – Johannesburg. Safe parking.
Home Study Course – 2018
The training offers an enlightening and fascinating study of the science, art and craft of chirology, palmistry, chiromancy and hand reading. Designed for you to study in your own time, from home, along with Skype Q & A sessions with me, this hand reading correspondence course deepens self-inquiry and offers powerful tools for counseling and coaching with chirology.
- The course consists of 9 Lessons, with each aspect of chirology introduced clearly and systematically.
- The full content of the online training is sent to you via email. SA students option is to receive the material in hard copy via post.
- Each module has a worksheet (a set of questions) that you are invited to answer and submit to me (via return email) for marking and comment, before you continue to the next module.
- For your ‘9th module’, you’ll submit your analysis of a set of hand prints of a person of your choice. You’ll evolve the ‘exam’ analysis, step by step, as you proceed with the training. Instructions on how to submit the ‘exam’ analysis is included in Lesson One.
In this training, you’ll acquire a deep understanding of the scientific, dialoguing and intuitive layers of the hand reading craft.
Upon enrolling to home study with me, you’ll receive:
- a link to download your 130 page A4 illustrated Chirology Training Manual
- a link to the online ePub version of my book Chirology – God Given Glyphs – Fingerprints
- copies of my 2 eBooks “The Craft of Hand Reading” and “Traits of Being – A – Z” via email
- 8 lessons with worksheets and support notes in word, .pdf and .jpg documents
- a Skype meet up during each of the 9 modules
On completion – an elegant certification.
Option for SA students only – course material in hard copy via post.
Where: In the privacy of your home.
When: At your pace, over a period of 2 years, or less.
Investment: SA students: R8,400. Outside of SA: $850
Optional for SA students only: Add R300 for me posting you the full training in hard copy.
Payment: Outside of South Africa? Order directly from my SHOP or contact me to discuss payment terms.
Inside South Africa? Kindly email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- this course is 9 lessons in duration, 2.5 hours per lesson
- all course material
- after the third lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that you can begin to analyse hands almost immediately
- we work with our live hands and with handprints
Kindly email me email@example.com for full prospectus
Please call Jen 082 415 0653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chirology Topic Workshops 2018
2018 topic workshops – to be announced
Knowledge about chirology, hand reading and palmistry, an opportunity to meet new friends, tea and eats.
Date: Saturday 2018.
Where: Johannesburg – Dundalk Avenue, Parkview.
Time: 1.45 – 4.45 p.m.
Price: R460. Deposit R200 please.