One Year Chirology Training Course – 2017 – Johannesburg
I love to teach people to read hands. But there is one big problem that many of my students over the years have struggled a great deal with.
- course begins on Saturday 18th February, with the date for each further lesson decided by group agreement
- comprises 18 – 20 Lessons of 2.5 hours each
- we explore all aspects of hand reading, past and present trends, including scientific health research
- we identify and interpret the markings on the hands, e.g. morphology (shapes and forms), textures, dermatoglyphics, lines etc
- we cover an in-depth exploration of intuitive perception and psychic development, with suggestions and techniques for how to trust yourself and your integrity
- together we explore the process of channelling information and healing energy, while holding a sacred and safe space
- we develop our vocabulary based upon the principles of the 5 elements
- after the 6th lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that you can begin to analyse hands almost immediately
- maximum of 5 students – intention set for intimacy and trust
- you’ll read 6 people’s hands, of your choice, under my supervision
- a copy of my published book: ‘God Given Glyphs – Decoding Fingerprints – Chirology – the How-to of Hand Reading’
- an A4 x 130 page, comprehensive thoroughly illustrated bound manual (a book in itself) containing the course information and lots of beautiful clear sample prints
- 2 x handy and helpful illustrated ebooks (printed and bound for your convenience)
- assorted sets of prints and weekly notes as reference guides for your studies
- a set of your own prints with which to work
- a certificate upon completion
Investment: R12,000. R3,000 deposit and the balance payable by arrangement.
Dates: Begins Saturday 18th February. Dates to be decided after each lesson by group agreement.
Time: 2 – 4.30 p.m.
Place: Dundalk Avenue, cnr Kilkenny Road – Parkview – Johannesburg. Safe parking.
Home Study Course – 2017
The training offers an enlightening and fascinating study of the science, art and craft of chirology, palmistry, chiromancy and hand reading. Designed for you to study in your own time, from home, along with Skype Q & A sessions with me, this hand reading correspondence course deepens self-inquiry and offers powerful tools for counseling and coaching others.
- The course consists of 9 Lessons, with each aspect of chirology introduced clearly and systematically.
- The full content of the online training is sent to you via email.
- Each module has a worksheet (a set of questions) that you are invited to answer and submit to me (via return email) for marking and comment, before you continue to the next module.
- For your ‘9th module’, you’ll submit your analysis of a set of handprints of a person of your choice. You’re advised to systematically evolve the ‘exam’ analysis, step by step, as you proceed with the training. Instructions on how to submit the ‘exam’ analysis is included in Lesson One.
In this training, you’ll acquire a deep understanding of the scientific, artistic and intuitive layers of the hand reading craft.
Upon enrolling you’ll immediately receive:
- A link to download your 130 page A4 Training Manual
- A link to the online ePub version of my book God Given Glyphs
- Copies of my 2 eBooks via email.
- The lessons and worksheets, each comprising a selection of word, .pdf and .jpg documents, grouped in separate lessons for you to print and file, sent via email.
- Skype meetings to discuss the course and your progress.
- On completion I’ll send you an elegant certification of your completion of the prescribed course in chirology.
When: At your pace, over a period of 2 years, or less.
Investment: $850 (SA students R7,800).
Payment: Outside of South Africa? Order directly from my SHOP or contact me to discuss payment terms.
Inside South Africa? Kindly email me email@example.com for more info.
Lesson OneWhat is Chirology? Differences between Chirology and Palmistry. History of Hand Reading. Other Systems of Hand Reading. Observing Hands from a Distance. Size – Shakes – Gestures – Rings. Printing the Palms. Creating Hand Charts.
Lesson TwoThe 5 Element System – the Language of the Elements. The Principle of Graduated Materiality. Governing Principles of the Elements. Elemental Compatibility. Counseling – the 5 Realms. Ethics – Professional Standards of Conduct. Communication. Touch – Energy – Holding Hands. Intuition – Psychic Development – Past and Future.
Lesson ThreeStructure of Hands – Nomenclatures. Which Hand do we Read? Archetypes. Hand Shapes. Skin Textures. Mounts. Freckles – Scars – Warts – Calluses. Mount Markings.
Lesson FourDigital Dermatoglyphics. Palmar Dermatoglyphics. Triradii. Glyphs and Health. The Thumb. Thumb Angle – Set – Flexibility. Thumb Phalanges – Length – Breadth – Tip.
Lesson FiveDigits – the 5 Identities. Finger Lengths – Phalanges. Smooth – Knotty – Bent. Spaces Between Fingers. Flexibility – Set – Tips. Rings – Nails.
Lesson SixIntro to Lines – Chirogrammeognomy. Earth (life) Line. Water (heart) Line. Fire (Mars) Line. Air (head) Line. Sydney Line. Simian Line. Lineal Width – Flow – Length – Markings. Chronology – Can Events be Timed on the Hand?
Lesson SevenMinor Lines. Minor Earth (fate) Line. Upper Minor Water (via Lascivia) Line. Lower Minor Water (allergy) Lines. Minor Fire (Apollo/Sun) Line. Minor Air (health) Line.
Lesson EightSubsidiary Lines. Subsidiary Markings. Marriage and Children in Hands. Famous Hands. Submit your Hand Chart Analysis.
Lesson NineMudras (hand gestures). Review of your submitted Hand Chart Analysis. Doing a Reading – Step by Step. Your Practice – Environment – Seating – Recording. Licensing and Registration. Party Palmistry.
Private Lessons (Recommended)
- this course is 9 lessons in duration, 2.5 hours per lesson
- after the third lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that you can begin to analyse hands almost immediately
- we work with our live hands and with handprints
Chirology Topic Workshop 1st April 2017
Please join us for a fun afternoon of partying with palmistry. Learn easy, accurate and entertaining palmistry basics.
Knowledge about palmistry, how and what to say to people about their hands, an opportunity to meet new friends, wine and snacks.
Date: Saturday 1st April 2017.
Where: Johannesburg – Dundalk Avenue, Parkview.
Time: 1.45 – 4.45 p.m.
Price: R460. Deposit R200 please.