18 Lesson Comprehensive Chirology Practitioner Training with Jennifer Hirsch
About the 18 Lesson Course:
- comprises 18 x 1 hour just us one-on-one private lessons on Zoom
- course begins and progresses when suits you
- we explore all aspects of hand reading
- we identify and interpret the markings on your and many other hands, e.g. morphology (shapes and forms), textures, dermatoglyphics, lines etc
- we learn about cutting edge counseling and coaching systems
- we cover an in-depth exploration of intuitive perception and psychic development, with suggestions and techniques for how to trust yourself and your integrity
- together we explore the process of channeling information and healing energy, while holding a sacred and safe space
- we develop our vocabulary based upon the principles of the 5 elements
after the 6th lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that by less than half way through the training, you can begin to analyze hands
- home study is integral to the training
What You Receive:
- an A4 x 110 page, comprehensive thoroughly illustrated .pdf Manual (a published book in itself) containing the course information and lots of beautiful clear sample prints
- 9 Modules of lectures and worksheets to answer and submit
- extensive support notes as as reference guides for your studies, illustrations and sets of hand prints
- a .pdf copy of my published book: ‘God Given Glyphs – Decoding Fingerprints – Chirology – the How-to of Hand Reading’
- 2 x handy and helpful beautifully illustrated .pdf ebooks
- a .pdf copy of my most recently published book “Signs & Symbols on the Mounts”
- a .pdf copy of “Illustrated Chirology” (my most comprehensive book)
- an elegant certificate upon completion
“Thank you for the love and commitment you bring. A wise woman indeed, and an excellent facilitator.”
Sharon du P.
Sign up for the full prospectus here
Pop your details below to receive the full prospectus
Frequently Asked Questions
You set the pace. Do what you can, when you can. You might complete in 6 months, or take up to 18 months.
Yes. I do ask for an initial deposit. Thereafter we’ll arrange a payment plan.
I’m happy to meet with you early or late South African time, so the time differences are manageable.
There are 7 Modules with worksheets (lists of questions to answer) in the 9 Lesson course, and 9 Modules with worksheets in the 18 Lesson course. These do take time and focus; they get returned to me for marking. Once you’ve completed your theory worksheets, your homework is to practice what you’ve learned, such as coloring in lines, starting to offer readings etc.
Yes, you can. You’ll want to commit to building a hand reading practice. This takes willingness to invest energy into branding and marketing yourself. In the lessons, I’ll support you with how-to recommendations.
Psychic, clairvoyant or intuitive skills are not a prerequisite when learning how to read hands. With a grounding in theory, observing many hands, cross-referencing, listening and practice, your intuition develops.
No. Chirology is not an accredited allied health service. There is no South African or global governing body that sets a standard of practice. You assume your own authority.