One Year Chirology Training Course – 2018 – Johannesburg
Private or Group Classes
Are you drawn towards people’s hands, and to learning more about how to read them? Let me assist you to find the courage within yourself to take, with kindness and compassion, the hands of your fellow man in yours and to feel confident enough to run your own chirology practice. The course is for anyone who’d like to include counseling and coaching with chirology as part of their healer’s toolkit.
- course begins as and when suits you
- comprises 20 Lessons of 1.5 (private lessons) / 2 hours (group lessons) each
- we explore all aspects of hand reading, past and present trends, including scientific health research
- we identify and interpret the markings on the hands, e.g. morphology (shapes and forms), textures, dermatoglyphics, lines etc
- we learn about cutting edge counseling and coaching systems
- we cover an in-depth exploration of intuitive perception and psychic development, with suggestions and techniques for how to trust yourself and your integrity
- together we explore the process of channeling information and healing energy, while holding a sacred and safe space
- we develop our vocabulary based upon the principles of the 5 elements
- after the 6th lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that you can begin to analyze hands almost immediately
- maximum of 4 students per group – intention set for intimacy and trust
- private lessons recommended!
- a copy of my published book: ‘God Given Glyphs – Decoding Fingerprints – Chirology – the How-to of Hand Reading’
- an A4 x 130 page, comprehensive thoroughly illustrated bound manual (a book in itself) containing the course information and lots of beautiful clear sample prints
- 2 x handy and helpful illustrated ebooks (printed and bound for your convenience)
- assorted sets of prints and weekly notes as reference guides for your studies
- a set of your own prints with which to work
- a certificate upon completion
Investment: R12,800. R3,400 deposit with the balance payable by arrangement.
Dates and Times: Weekday mornings or Saturday afternoons. Dates and times to be decided after each lesson by agreement.
Place: Dundalk Avenue, cnr Kilkenny Road – Parkview – Johannesburg. Safe parking.
Home Study Course – via email and (optional for if you have) Skype
The training comprises 20 x 1.5 hours Skype lessons (30 hours). It offers an enlightening and fascinating study of the science, art and craft of chirology, palmistry, chiromancy and hand reading. This hand reading course deepens self-inquiry and offers powerful tools for counseling and coaching with chirology.
- The course consists of 20 Lessons, with each aspect of chirology introduced clearly and systematically.
- The the online training material is sent to you via email. SA students option is to receive the material in hard copy via post.
- For your 20th lesson, you’ll submit your analysis of a set of hand prints of a person of your choice. You’ll evolve the ‘exam’ analysis, step by step, as you proceed with the training. Instructions on how to submit the ‘exam’ analysis is included in lesson one.
In this training, you’ll acquire a deep understanding of the scientific, dialoguing and intuitive layers of the hand reading craft.
Upon enrolling to home study with me, you’ll receive:
- a link to download your 130 page A4 illustrated Chirology Training Manual
- a link to the online ePub version of my book Chirology – God Given Glyphs – Fingerprints
- copies of my 2 eBooks “The Craft of Hand Reading” and “Traits of Being – A – Z” via email
- 8 lessons with worksheets and support notes in word, .pdf and .jpg documents
- 30 hours of Skype tutoring
On completion – an elegant certification.
Option for SA students only – course material in hard copy via post.
Where: In the privacy of your home.
When: At your pace, over a period of 2 years, or less.
Investment: SA students: R12,800. Outside of SA: $1,100
Optional for SA students only: Add R300 for me posting you the full training in hard copy (via Postnet).
Payment: Outside of South Africa? Order directly from my SHOP or contact me to discuss payment terms.
Inside South Africa? Kindly email me email@example.com for more info.
What is Chirology? Differences between Chirology and Palmistry. History of Hand Reading. Other Systems of Hand Reading. Observing Hands from a Distance. Size – Shakes – Gestures – Rings. Printing the Palms. Creating Hand Charts.
The 5 Element System – the Language of the Elements. The Principle of Graduated Materiality. Governing Principles of the Elements. Elemental Compatibility. Counseling – the 5 Realms. Ethics – Professional Standards of Conduct. Communication. Touch – Energy – Holding Hands. Intuition – Psychic Development – Past and Future.
Structure of Hands – Nomenclatures. Which Hand do we Read? Archetypes. Hand Shapes. Skin Textures. Mounts. Freckles – Scars – Warts – Calluses. Mount Markings.
Digital Dermatoglyphics. Palmar Dermatoglyphics. Triradii. Glyphs and Health. The Thumb. Thumb Angle – Set – Flexibility. Thumb Phalanges – Length – Breadth – Tip.
Digits – the 5 Identities. Finger Lengths – Phalanges. Smooth – Knotty – Bent. Spaces Between Fingers. Flexibility – Set – Tips. Rings – Nails.
Intro to Lines – Chirogrammeognomy. Earth (life) Line. Water (heart) Line. Fire (Mars) Line. Air (head) Line. Sydney Line. Simian Line. Lineal Width – Flow – Length – Markings. Chronology – Can Events be Timed on the Hand?
Minor Lines. Minor Earth (fate) Line. Upper Minor Water (via Lascivia) Line. Lower Minor Water (allergy) Lines. Minor Fire (Apollo/Sun) Line. Minor Air (health) Line.
Subsidiary Lines. Subsidiary Markings. Marriage and Children in Hands. Famous Hands. Submit your Hand Chart Analysis.
Mudras (hand gestures). Review of your submitted Hand Chart Analysis. Doing a Reading – Step by Step. Your Practice – Environment – Seating – Recording. Licensing and Registration. Party Palmistry.
Recommended for in-depth support/insight into your hands
- this course is 20 lessons in duration, 1.5 hours per lesson
- after the third lesson you will have enough knowledge to begin ‘hand charts’, which means that you can begin to analyse hands almost immediately
- we work with our live hands and with hand prints
Kindly email me firstname.lastname@example.org for full prospectus
Please call Jen 082 415 0653 or email email@example.com
Chirology Topic Workshops 2018
2018 topic workshops – to be announced
Knowledge about chirology, hand reading and palmistry, an opportunity to meet new friends, tea and eats.
Date: Saturday 2018.
Where: Johannesburg – Dundalk Avenue, Parkview.
Time: 1.45 – 4.45 p.m.
Price: R460. Deposit R200 please.
Just wanted to say thank you for Saturday, it was really great for the soul! Enjoyed it very much. Can’t wait to start the course. ”Lianne du Toit SA
“It is a mind blowing course with so many facts. So much to learn and understand. It is so interesting that so much information can be obtained from the hand. Thanks Jen for writing this wonderful course and sharing it with everyone. You are just amazing marking my stuff so quickly. I enjoy all your comments. I didn’t expect such good service.”P.S. - Mpumalanga SA